Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Yahoo Sitemaps

·

Well this is my first post on SEO - Search Engines Optimization.
I know this is the topic is liked by many webmasters.

New! Yahoo Sitemaps Submission.




Now you can submit your sitemaps to yahoo by its all new sitemap submission Guide in its Site Explorer. This will help you indexing and crawling many of your pages in its Index.

This is new Service Launched by Yahoo Inc. recently for the best Indexing and Crawling Results. It is working best as my many of the pages are already Indexed in yahoo by my Integrated sitemap of My blogger site.

You can provide them a feed in the following supported formats. They do recognize files with a .gz extension as compressed files and will decompress them before parsing.

So what are you looking for just click here and Submit your Sitemap in Yahoo!. And Experience the Difference.

0 comments: